BARON SAMEDI VÉVÉ

BARON SAMEDI VÉVÉ
The Loa of BARON SAMEDI

quarta-feira, 6 de abril de 2011

rain

song, a love song

i was walking in rain
talking with the litle drops in vain
when i saw you
naked too
in the midle of the shadows
dressed of rain and empty meadows

i embrace you
i embrace your emptyness
i embrace your moonligt eyes
i embrace your planet
then you kiss me
you kiss me in vain
i wasn´t there
just my track in the rain

i was in the moon
searching for your you
I came back soon, i came back soon
to feel your lips blue

then you kissed me again
then you kissed me again

then we're embraced by the rain
then we're embraced by the rain
cause love in never in vain..............

joão joão

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

CONTACTOS DE BLASÉ

DESEJA UM PROJECTO MUSICAL DIFERENTE PARA O SEU BAR E RESTAURANTE! BLASÉ É A CHAVE!

Contactos:

* TLM: 914962004
* E-MAIL: joao_coma@hotmail.com

Seguem-se samples de sets onde se pode deleitar e escolher.

EVERYBODY DANCE Disco Boogie