BARON SAMEDI VÉVÉ

BARON SAMEDI VÉVÉ
The Loa of BARON SAMEDI

terça-feira, 12 de abril de 2011

COUNTDOWN, Uma Canção Para John Coltrane

countdown

they ask me for a love song
why love? If hate is so strong
they ask me for poetry
i gave them a dead three
John Coltrane
then i left without goodbyes, without lies
I still didn't know
my life is already in countdown
i walk, yes i walk till my feet left the ground
till my lost love again i found
i look at my hands
(i have my father's hands)
my only and dark lands
and i cried deep blue gods
landscapes, old movies and the clock stops
it was the end of my countdown
it was the end, my friend, the end
i am ready to get lost
i am ready to be ghost




joão joão
12.04.2011



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

CONTACTOS DE BLASÉ

DESEJA UM PROJECTO MUSICAL DIFERENTE PARA O SEU BAR E RESTAURANTE! BLASÉ É A CHAVE!

Contactos:

* TLM: 914962004
* E-MAIL: joao_coma@hotmail.com

Seguem-se samples de sets onde se pode deleitar e escolher.

EVERYBODY DANCE Disco Boogie